How to Post an Ad
You will need to register as an Employer to create a job ad, just click the Register button and follow the instructions. Once you are registered you will need to login using your username and password in order to place an ad.
- Click on the Submit a Job button.
- Fill in your Company Details, Name, Website and Logo if applicable.
- Enter your Job Details, you must fill in all the fields except Salary and Tags.
- Fill in as many ‘Tags’ as you think relevant, this helps make your job easier to find.
- Type in your location, you need a suburb, state and country, or leave it blank and it will default to Anywhere.
- Write in a detailed job description in the text box.
- Write how to apply with any or all of your address, email, phone or fax number or you can leave it blank as there is an ‘Apply Online’ button under the job ad.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button, this will take you to the Preview/Job Options screen
- Preview your ad details and if anything is incorrect click Go Back at the bottom of the page and correct it.
- If your ad is correct, select the Job Pack you want by clicking Buy This Pack then click Next.
- You will go to the Confirm page where you can confirm ad is correct and agree to pay for the selected Job Pack.
- You will be redirected to the Paypal site where you can sign in and pay if you have an account or pay using a credit card if you do not have an account.
- Select Return to Merchant Website to return to the Outback Careers page, your Job Ad has been placed.