Part-Time Cameleers WANTED – Outback Adventure!
Are you adventurous? Good with people and animals?
Uluru Camel Tours is a multi award winning tour company providing unique experiences in the Red Centre of Australia and we are looking for our newest team member.
We are seeking a keen, passionate, outgoing person to join our dedicated team for an immediate start.
- Working with large animals (Camels)
- Hosting visitors from around the globe and giving them an unforgettable experience
- Public speaking
- Other general duties as directed by management
- Must have experience with large animals
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must have “H”endorsement or ability to obtain with in one month of starting
- Must have LR(Light Rigid) driving license or ability to obtain with in one month of starting
- First aid certificate (preferable)
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Must be Australian resident
- Willingness to live and work in a remote location
Accommodation provided (NO PETS)
Training where necessary
An unforgettable experience of living and working in the heart of Australia!
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter through to Lisa Evans - email@example.com - 0428 937 283
60 total views, 2 today