Full-Time Livestock Handler
Hardwick’s Meatwork’s a family owned multi species red meat processing facility currently has an excellent opportunity for experienced livestock handlers to join our livestock team.
Reporting to the Livestock Manger the successful candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
• Demonstrated history with handling livestock preferably small stock
• Proven ability to count stock accurately
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to maintain accurate records
• Self-motivated and be able to work autonomously & in a team environment
• Problem solve in a quick and timely fashion
• Proven history with working dogs
• Work in a fast paced environment
This role offers a great starting point for future career progression to advance within a thriving family business. The successful candidate will receive ongoing animal welfare training to further enhance our strong animal welfare values. If you can meet the above requirements we would like to hear from you.
How to ApplyTo apply please send your covering letter and resume to Human Resource Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
69 total views, 1 today